Areas of Excellence:
- Highly-motivated, imaginative individual with over 5 years experience in concepting, modeling and texturing 3D game assets.
- Technical artist with firm comprehension of asset optimization for implementation within game engines.
- Team player with relentless
dedication to make the final product reach beyond its highest potential.
- Fluent in modeling and laying out UVs for both high and low poly game assets
- Proficient in hand-painting texture maps to fit the style and concept art of a project
- Skilled in sculpting high-res assets in order to generate normal maps for next-gen workflows
- Familiar with level design, static mesh placement and lighting to create playable environments
Blizzard Entertainment: Dec 2008 to Present
- Providing exceptional customer service experiences that consistently reflect the core values of Blizzard Entertainment.
Harris Corporation - Geo-Spatial Technician - July 2007 to February 2008
- Has worked closely with proprietary software to create spatially-accurate 3D environments for use in simulation. Edited texture files in Photoshop for seamless integration and accuracy.
Projects & Awards:
- Directed the design and coordinative decisions within a team of artists in order to develop a unique Unreal Tournament level. The success of this level subsequently led to receiving the Course Director's Award for excellence in Advanced Game Techniques.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Animation (Aug 2005 - June 2007)
- Associates of Science Degree in Computer Animation (Aug 2004 - Feb 2006)
- Completed multiple traditional art, design and writing courses (Fall 2003 - Spring 2004)